CrowdStrike Unveils ‘1-Click XDR’ to Automatically Identify and Secure Unmanaged Cloud Assets
New innovations for Falcon Cloud Security extend unified agent and agentless cloud visibility and protection from a single platform and console
“As a cloud provider specialized in supporting GPU-intensive applications such as generative AI, we need a partner to help make sure that our infrastructure is secure and that we have visibility into what we're running,” said
According to the 2023 CrowdStrike Global Threat Report, cloud exploitation cases grew by 95%, over a third (36%) of cloud environments had insecure cloud service provider default settings and cases involving threat actors specifically targeting cloud environments have nearly tripled. To help organizations stop breaches from endpoint to cloud,
CrowdStrike Falcon Cloud Security provides market-leading Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) capabilities that integrate Cloud Workload Protection (CWP), Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM), Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM) and container security – all in a single platform, extended with industry-leading managed services.
“Organizations clearly need complete visibility and protection into cloud workloads, no matter where they exist," said
New capabilities for CrowdStrike Falcon Cloud Security include:
- 1-Click XDR: Organizations can sweep their cloud environment with native agentless visibility to identify unprotected workloads and automatically deploy the CrowdStrike Falcon agent for end-to-end runtime protection.
- Agentless Snapshot Scanning: When an agent can’t be installed, organizations can gain full visibility into cloud workload risk by detecting vulnerabilities and installed applications – starting with support for AWS.
- Complete Cloud Attack Path Visualization: Organizations can see a unified view of the attack path, from host to cloud, to detect, prevent and remediate cloud threats, without the complexity of multiple consoles and agents.
- Additional Updates Include: An updated Compliance Dashboard (now supporting CIS, NIST, PCI, SOC2 and custom frameworks), new Infrastructure as Code (IaC) Security, and an integrated Kubernetes Admission Controller.
- To learn more about CrowdStrike Falcon Cloud Security, please visit the website.
- To understand more about the cloud threat landscape, please see our on-demand Cloud Threat Summit.
- Read the blog to learn more about the new Falcon Cloud Security innovations.
- Instantly get visibility into the risks facing your cloud estate with a lightweight Cloud Security Risk Review.
Powered by the CrowdStrike Security Cloud and world-class AI, the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform leverages real-time indicators of attack, threat intelligence, evolving adversary tradecraft and enriched telemetry from across the enterprise to deliver hyper-accurate detections, automated protection and remediation, elite threat hunting and prioritized observability of vulnerabilities.
Purpose-built in the cloud with a single lightweight-agent architecture, the Falcon platform delivers rapid and scalable deployment, superior protection and performance, reduced complexity and immediate time-to-value.
Learn more: https://www.crowdstrike.com/
Start a free trial today: https://www.crowdstrike.com/free-trial-guide/