CrowdStrike Introduces Charlotte AI to Deliver Generative AI-Powered Cybersecurity
AI pioneer unveils new generative AI analyst designed to democratize security and help every user — from novice to expert — operate like a seasoned security professional
Utilizing the world’s highest-fidelity security data that is continuously improved through a tight human feedback loop, Charlotte AI lets customers ask natural language questions – in English and dozens of languages – and receive intuitive answers from the CrowdStrike Falcon platform. With Charlotte AI, every user, regardless of skill level, becomes faster and more efficient responding to events of all types, including advanced threat detection, investigation, hunting, remediation and more.
Bringing the Generative AI Era of Cybersecurity to Life
Currently available in private customer preview, Charlotte AI initially addresses three common use cases:
- Democratizing Cybersecurity - Every User Becomes a Power User: With Charlotte AI, everyone from the IT helpdesk to executives like CISOs and CIOs can quickly ask straightforward questions such as “What is our risk level against the latest Microsoft vulnerability?” to directly gain real-time, actionable insights, drive better risk-based decision making and accelerate time to response.
- Elevate Security Analyst Productivity with AI-Powered Threat Hunting: Charlotte AI will empower less experienced IT and security professionals to make better decisions faster, closing the skills gap and reducing response time to critical incidents. New security analysts, such as a Tier 1 member of a SOC, will now be able to operate the CrowdStrike Falcon platform like a more advanced SOC analyst.
- The Ultimate Force Multiplier for Security Experts: Charlotte AI will enable the most experienced security experts to automate repetitive tasks like data collection, extraction and basic threat search and detection while making it easier to perform more advanced security actions. It will also accelerate enterprise-wise XDR use cases across every attack surface and third-party product, directly from the CrowdStrike Falcon platform. Hunting and remediating threats across the organization will be faster and easier by asking simple natural language queries.
Generative AI and the CrowdStrike Data Difference
Generative AI has the power to be a democratizing force in cybersecurity, but its ultimate impact will be determined by the quality, context and completeness of the underlying data. Charlotte AI utilizes the world’s highest-fidelity security data, which includes the trillions of security events captured in the CrowdStrike Threat Graph, asset telemetry from across users, devices, identities, cloud workloads and CrowdStrike’s industry leading threat intelligence.
The most critical set of data — and one unique to
“Since our founding,
- Blog post: Introducing Charlotte AI
- Blog post: CrowdStrike Advances the Use of AI to Predict Adversary Behavior and Significantly Improve Protection
- Blog post: Introducing AI-Powered Indicators of Attack: Predict and Stop Threats Faster Than Ever
Powered by the CrowdStrike Security Cloud and world-class AI, the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform leverages real-time indicators of attack, threat intelligence, evolving adversary tradecraft and enriched telemetry from across the enterprise to deliver hyper-accurate detections, automated protection and remediation, elite threat hunting and prioritized observability of vulnerabilities.
Purpose-built in the cloud with a single lightweight-agent architecture, the Falcon platform delivers rapid and scalable deployment, superior protection and performance, reduced complexity and immediate time-to-value.
Learn more: https://www.crowdstrike.com/
Start a free trial today: https://www.crowdstrike.com/free-trial-guide/