CrowdStrike Introduces Falcon for Amazon Web Services to Simplify Cloud Workload Protection
With Falcon for AWS, customers gain enhanced visibility and protection for elastic cloud workloads with metered billing
CrowdStrike Falcon for AWS helps brings security teams the enhanced visibility and protection they need to defend against even the most sophisticated attacks. This solution delivers container security through a single agent running on the node that protects the instance itself as well as all containers running on it, allowing for comprehensive protection and substantial pricing efficiencies.
Falcon for AWS can be automatically deployed as new workloads are created, providing a dynamic solution that ensures continual protection across all workloads. Security teams that install Falcon for AWS on their instances will see an immediate time to value.
“Customers are looking for not only the most reliable threat protection but also modern, elastic, pay-as-you-go models that meet the dynamic needs of their businesses. With Falcon for AWS, we are bringing customers next-generation protection, allowing them to quickly and easily secure their workloads and scale their consumption as their business needs change,” said
Falcon for AWS benefits include:
- Protection - Additional coverage for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instances and the containers they host, including customer managed container environments and those running in Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS) and Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (Amazon EKS) for protection against even the most sophisticated attacks.
- Speed - Accelerates cloud migration and adoption, allowing customers to seamlessly deploy and monitor their workloads at scale, enabling immediate protection and support for business agility. Falcon for AWS helps provide security teams visibility and protection, while enabling DevOps teams to continue operating without any friction.
- Visibility - Continuous and comprehensive workload monitoring and discovery provide security teams full visibility and help to ensure nothing is missed and stealthy attacks are stopped, including container visibility that supports Amazon EC2 instances, Amazon ECS, and Amazon EKS containers and workloads running Windows and Linux, including Amazon Linux.
- Metered billing - Customers pay for what they use and are able to accelerate procurement by leveraging AWS Marketplace Metering Service, and availability in AWS Marketplace.
- Simplicity - CrowdStrike Falcon provides one console for all workloads, reducing overhead and friction.
- Performance - Minimal impact on runtime performance with lightweight agent; no reboots, no scan storms and no invasive signatures updates required; and it can be pre-configured as part of the Amazon Machine Image (AMI).
- Automation - Falcon for AWS allows cloud security teams to keep up with the dynamic and flexible nature of AWS workloads by offering seamless support for CI/CD deployment workflows, powerful APIs, and integration with AWS Security Hub.
“In a shared responsibility model, security of the workload is always a top priority and responsibility for our customers, who are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to help secure their cloud workloads, which are increasingly deployed on container environments like Amazon ECS and Amazon EKS,” said
In addition to Falcon for AWS,
Falcon for AWS will be demonstrated at the third annual Fal.Con UNITE,
To learn more about CrowdStrike Falcon for AWS, read a blog from chief executive officer,
There’s only one thing to remember about
Qualifying organizations can gain full access to Falcon Prevent™ by starting a free trial.
Learn more: https://www.crowdstrike.com/
Ilina Cashiola, 202-340-0517