CrowdStrike Named a Leader in 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Endpoint Protection Platforms
“CrowdStrike revolutionized endpoint protection with a modern, AI-native platform focused on stopping the breach. We believe that our recognition as a Leader showcases our market dominance and ability to deliver the continuous innovation customers need,” said Michael Sentonas, president at
- Stopping breaches: Stopping the breach matters more for organizations today than ever before. The Falcon platform analyzes, integrates and enriches trillions of security events with specific data from each protected organization, third-party sources and world-class threat intelligence to train its AI models to detect and prevent threats at machine-speed.
- Consolidating security point products: Built with a revolutionary, single, lightweight agent, the Falcon platform delivers industry-leading protection across endpoints, cloud, identities and data from a unified platform, without requiring additional agents. Organizations can consolidate security point products, eliminate agents and reduce overall costs and complexity.
- Cybersecurity expertise to close the skills gap: Gartner noted the strength of CrowdStrike’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service, Falcon Complete. For organizations with less mature security operations, CrowdStrike’s team of security experts provides 24/7 management, monitoring, proactive threat hunting and end-to-end remediation.
In May, Gartner ranked
- To learn more about CrowdStrike’s recognition in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for EPP, please visit our website and read our blog.
- To learn more about CrowdStrike Falcon Endpoint security, please visit our website.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner, Market Share: Managed Security Services, Worldwide, 2022,
Gartner is a registered trademark and service mark and Magic Quadrant is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms,
Powered by the CrowdStrike Security Cloud and world-class AI, the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform leverages real-time indicators of attack, threat intelligence, evolving adversary tradecraft and enriched telemetry from across the enterprise to deliver hyper-accurate detections, automated protection and remediation, elite threat hunting and prioritized observability of vulnerabilities.
Purpose-built in the cloud with a single lightweight-agent architecture, the Falcon platform delivers rapid and scalable deployment, superior protection and performance, reduced complexity and immediate time-to-value.