CrowdStrike’s Government Summit to Feature CISA Director Jen Easterly and Rob Joyce, Director, Cybersecurity Directorate, NSA Amongst Packed Keynote Lineup
Key federal and state cybersecurity officials will converge in
Bringing together key decision-makers across the federal, state, local and defense sectors, the event will combine compelling keynotes, panels and breakout sessions as industry and public sector cybersecurity leaders share experiences and insights into how the best in the business tackle today’s most advanced threats.
The full speaker lineup, event agenda and registration details are available on CrowdStrike’s website. In addition to the mainstage keynotes, panel and breakout session previews include:
- Think Like an Adversary:
CrowdStrikeChief Security Officer Shawn Henrywill moderate a discussion with leaders from Department of Defense, FBI and Mandiant on how to fortify security stacks and defend against adversaries, with real-world examples of attacks and best practices to enhance security strategies and boost operations.
- Congressional Perspectives on National Cybersecurity Defense: Key staff from the
U.S.House and Senate will discuss how Congresscan effectively defend national cybersecurity and the challenges and opportunities for a more proactive role in protecting against cyber threats.
- Innovation, Collaboration, and Allyship: Tackling Today's Cyber Challenges: Executives from the
State of New York, CISA, General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) and Amazon Web Serviceswill discuss how building strategic alliances across SLTT organizations helps protect the nation's systems, critical infrastructure, and citizens – even under tight budgets and limited resources.
- Identity-Centric Approach to Cybersecurity: An Executive Order Perspective: Leaders from the
State of Maryland, Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology(NIST) and DLT will discuss how they are adopting an identity-centric approach within their organizations.
- Metrics that Matter: Does your Zero Trust Strategy Measure Up?: Experts from CISA,
U.S. ArmyCommand and Control Support Agencyand Zscaler will explore how FISMA, internal cybersecurity metrics and third-party analytics can help mature Zero Truststrategy and deployment, taking it from good to great.
- Leading in 2023: The Essentials of a Good Cyber Resiliency Program: Led by
CrowdStrikeChief Global Professional Services Officer Thomas Etheridge, ExtraHop, National Nuclear Security Administration(NNSA) and Department of Treasuryrepresentatives will host a breakout session on building cyber resiliency.
- CrowdStrike Innovations that Power Public Sector:
CrowdStrikeChief Technology Officer Elia Zaitsevwill give a behind-the-scenes look into the technology that drives innovation in the public sector.
- Unleash Your Inner Hunter: Advanced Threat Hunting Techniques to Stay Ahead of the Game: A breakout session on how to develop a comprehensive threat hunting strategy, using advanced tools and techniques to stay ahead of the ever-evolving threat landscape with leaders from Corelight and CISA.
CrowdStrike’s Public Sector Program
The CrowdStrike Government Summit will be held
Powered by the CrowdStrike Security Cloud and world-class AI, the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform leverages real-time indicators of attack, threat intelligence, evolving adversary tradecraft and enriched telemetry from across the enterprise to deliver hyper-accurate detections, automated protection and remediation, elite threat hunting and prioritized observability of vulnerabilities.
Purpose-built in the cloud with a single lightweight-agent architecture, the Falcon platform delivers rapid and scalable deployment, superior protection and performance, reduced complexity and immediate time-to-value.